Goldmine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple Steps that keep you from getting Detention...

3 posters

Go down

Simple Steps that keep you from getting Detention... Empty Simple Steps that keep you from getting Detention...

Post by JoeyGGM27 Wed May 28 2008, 03:29

Exclamation Here are some easy steps to avoid detention, while doing good for your education... Exclamation alien

1. Always Be On Time!! Being on time is an easy task. Doing it allows not only non-tardiness, but is rewarded with time to talk with your friends.

2. Don't Procrastinate! Procrastination can lead to bad situations AND habits. Try to avoid thinking the following: "Hey, this project seems like childs play. I have an entire month to do it. I'll start in two weeks." Not only will you have to work on a harder-than-it-looks-like project, but you'll end up putting it off until 3 days before it's due. AVOID!!!

3. Don't Disobey! The most easy rule. Simply OBEY!!!! Life will be horrible if you disobey. Not just in school, but everywhere else!

queen THE GOLDEN RULE (MY GOLDEN TIP REALLY) king

study DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! study

I know homework can be a drag, but DO IT!!! If you don't,... Worst Case Scenerio:
Spoiler:
That's right. This is my perspective. I want to be a professional artist right? Well if I don't do my homework, then I'll get worse grades. Horrible grades continue getting worse, and worse, and worse, and worse. If the grades get worse, then I won't be accepted into a good college for art. If I don't get a college degree, then I'll have no right to specific jobs, and I'll end up in McDonalds. I'll have a horrible job, get low pay, have a trashy house, no car, and no life. So DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!!!!
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://www.gamergeeks.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Simple Steps that keep you from getting Detention... Empty Re: Simple Steps that keep you from getting Detention...

Post by Teagan Wed May 28 2008, 15:59

I hear you there!

Teagan
Copper
Copper

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Simple Steps that keep you from getting Detention... Empty Re: Simple Steps that keep you from getting Detention...

Post by Ozzy Wed May 28 2008, 16:03

Hey, I deleted your double post. Thanks for the advice. ^.^
Ozzy
Ozzy
Admin

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyGGM27 Thu May 29 2008, 06:08

Your welcome Ozzy. Sorry that there was a double post. I got confused for the time being
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://www.gamergeeks.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down