Goldmine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funny, Hilarious, Laugh My Socks Off Happenings.

3 posters

Go down

Funny, Hilarious, Laugh My Socks Off Happenings. Empty Funny, Hilarious, Laugh My Socks Off Happenings.

Post by SpartanPie Wed Jul 02 2008, 03:23

Pranks, slip-ups, brain farts, you name it, post it here! Just post anything you think might make pee themselves.

My occurence:
A while back, when I was in 2nd grade, our class was using Sharpies for a Mother's day project. I looked at a jumbo black Sharpie when the stupidest idea (I didn't think it was stupid at the time.), I drew a curly, Italian moustache on my face. Everybody in the class cracked up. It took FOREVER to wash off.
SpartanPie
SpartanPie
Iron on Fire
Iron on Fire

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Funny, Hilarious, Laugh My Socks Off Happenings. Empty Re: Funny, Hilarious, Laugh My Socks Off Happenings.

Post by SpartanPie Wed Jul 02 2008, 03:26

By the way, for those of you who don't know what a brain fart is, it's a sudden short boost of stupidity. For example, when somebody asks how to spell "I".
SpartanPie
SpartanPie
Iron on Fire
Iron on Fire

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Funny, Hilarious, Laugh My Socks Off Happenings. Empty Re: Funny, Hilarious, Laugh My Socks Off Happenings.

Post by Custom K Tue Jul 08 2008, 02:02

well I was stupid enough to leave my ds browser at home disabling my access to godmine. I had to pay 15 euro, to get on today. By the way im at spain.
Custom K
Custom K
Admin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-11-05

https://goldmine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TomS Fri Feb 27 2009, 03:06

God, once I set up my Wi-Fi so I could connect wirelessly with my DS, and I forgot to make it secure, and before I knew it, there were like six users on my wireless Internet connection. That's never gonna happen again... [Hint: Make a encrypted wireless connection or you'll have hackers hammering at your computer]
TomS
TomS
Crazy Cart Rider
Crazy Cart Rider

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2009-02-24

http://www.infohop.com/tom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down