Goldmine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glitcher Dojo (Nintendo)

3 posters

Go down

Glitcher Dojo (Nintendo) Empty Glitcher Dojo (Nintendo)

Post by JoeyGGM27 Wed Jul 09 2008, 01:38

Here you can post glitches about games for nintendo systems! (There are other Glitchers Dojo's soon to come)

Here are some of my glitch discoveries:

Final Fantasy III (DS):

Item Duplication: If you need more potions, phoenix downs, attack items etc., then do this:
1) Go to ITEMS
2) Press A button ONCE on the desired item of duplication
3) Use the D-Pad to move the cursor to one of two slots in the top row 4) Press A
5) Enter a battle, and go to ITEMS
6) When either items 1 or 2 are highlighted, press both A button and up on the D-pad. Since pressing up will allow equipment effects to be used, it'll glitch and think you placed an item there, and place it into your inventory, giving one extra item.

Rune Factory (DS)

Enter Greed Cave without pass:

I know plenty Rune Factory owners have been wondering what the Greed Cave looks like right? Well here's how:

1) Make sure you have a riding monster (If you don't, then get one from the second cave, called the Toros Cave. It's the Ice Wolf.).
2) Run towards the entrance of Greed Cave.
3) Just before your character says: "I don't have a pass for this cave yet," press START.
4) Normally, if you draw near the entrance to a cave, you'll be unable to enter. That boundary is further into the entrance of Greed Cave. This is the fault. Since you press start, it'll stop yet accelerate your action (in this case, movement). This'll put you almost completely inside the entrance to the Greed Cave. when your character begins to move back, he'll move only just enough for the legs of your monster to be in the entrance to the Greed Cave. This'll allow entrance to the Greed Cave. I'd try to get a Mini-Dragon in here. (I got one. His name is Flare)

Might I suggest going on a rampage in Carmite Cave, leaving destruction in your path using your new mini-dragon? lol!

jocolor HAPPY GLITCHING santa See ya, JoeyGGM27

Last edited by JoeyGGM27 on Thu Oct 09 2008, 08:57; edited 2 times in total
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://www.gamergeeks.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Glitcher Dojo (Nintendo) Empty Re: Glitcher Dojo (Nintendo)

Post by Custom K Wed Jul 09 2008, 17:34

woot yay a glitch thread just what we needed. In HMDS if you hire the fishing team in winter you could be rewarded one biliion g. dont do this it screws up your game.
Custom K
Custom K
Admin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-11-05

https://goldmine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy Thu Jul 10 2008, 09:26

Ozzy
Ozzy
Admin

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2008-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down