Goldmine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz

4 posters

Go down

Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz Empty Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz

Post by JoeyGGM27 Thu Oct 09 2008, 23:00

So yeah, if you haven't read my DARK MAGE summary, just go to Dwarf's Bar, and then go to the Stories deep in the mine section.
So, here are the main character bios and the character quiz...

Rihoko: The Dark Mage, he is 16 years old. The Dark Mage is a chosen boy who learns how to use dark/black magic for good. Rihoko has a strong sense
of humor. Caffeine is not a good choice for him. He is determined, and is heroic. Rihoko is also named Joto Moto because of some Dark Mage tradition.
He doesn’t remember either of his parents, and the farthest memory he can remember is when he was 6 years old, his house on fire, and was taken
under Yakushi’s wing. Rihoko has Jet Black hair that looks like Ginta Torimizu's from MÄR (Search Google for Ginta), and has Evergreen eyes that're
mostly shining with some kind of happy emotion, like joy, hysteric vengeance, or if he feels shrewd about something.

Yakushi: The Dark Magus, he trains Rihoko with maximum intensity. Strong by nature, he is always prepared for a fight. Likes to aggravate Rihoko. Has
plenty of techniques up his sleeve...

Chris: A mysterious 17-year-old boy who attacked Rihoko for reasons unknown. Much is mysterious and ominous about him, and he sometimes declines
orders from his master if it includes elimination of someone. Does he have a heart that will soon follow the path of light? He must discover his own light
first, unless he continues the path of darkness…

Tyler: A 16-year-old speed demon. And when I say speed demon, I MEAN IT! Although it’s a major pain, he can go 3 miles every 6 minutes!! This
however, causes his strange one-of-a-kind disease to tire him and increase his heart rate, and he must rest immediately after. He and Yakushi harbor
hatred for each other. After first meeting Rihoko, he thinks badly of him. Eventually he warms up to him though. He has bright blue eyes which are always
showing that he is ready for competition, and MESSY brown hair.

Allen: An 11-year-old boy who has a resemblance to Tyler. His face and hair look like Tyler, except much more dirty and messy due to him exploring as an
orphan. His clothing is torn in some places, and he is fast for his age. He keeps to himself, and has a past that he doesn’t like to remember…

Tia: The Light Devout, she is 16-years-old. The Light Devout is a chosen girl who learns how to use light/white magic in certain situations, and can
execute them in an instant. Aria and Rihoko act the same as Tyler and Yakushi. The only difference is that there is more yelling, competition, insults, and
of course, just plain anger. She is a major tomboy, however. Tia was originally going to be called Tammy, and then Aria, but I changed that.

Luna: She is Tia’s sister, and is only 2 months younger. She has a crush on Rihoko, but seems to be an enigma to him. She isn’t exactly sad about that
though. Has her sister’s personality, but at a much lower degree. In other words, she is only like a tomboy when she is angry. She is still a tomboy
sometimes, and people mistake Luna for being goth, but its just she likes the color black. She has White hair, and a black & white bowtie giving her a
white pony tail with a black highlight, not to mention a long side burn completly black, and she has black hair at the top of her head. Luna was originally
going to be named Nimané, but I changed that.

Aria: A mercenary assassin hired by Hisayuki to eliminate Rihoko, since Chris won't kill anyone, but instead just collect. She is the sister of Yakumo, but is
5 years younger, thereby making her 18 years old. She wears a small cloak, and carries two blood-stained wave blades with her to battle...

Yakumo: A 23-year-old samurai, she has been traveling the world in search of something. But what is it? She joins Rihokp's group towards the end of their
journey, but is strong. She occasionally thinks too highly of herself, making the group think mockingly of her. Yakumo also has a faint sword scar over her
right cheek-bone.

Hisayuki: The Dark Lord, he is enacting a dark premonition within an abyss, and knows a connection between Chris and Rihoko, but will not tell anyone,
because it may thwart his plans...

So here are my questions (sorry for the second post inconvienience...)

Last edited by JoeyGGM27 on Mon Mar 02 2009, 02:14; edited 2 times in total
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2008-05-26

http://www.gamergeeks.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz Empty The questions

Post by JoeyGGM27 Thu Oct 09 2008, 23:30

Okay, so here are the questions!!!

1) What is your favorite color?

2) What is your favorite thing to do?

3) You get the choice to practice a special kind of magick. Which would you choose?

a) dark magick
b) light magick
c) summoning
d) magical instruments

4) You have 30 minutes of extra time before school, and you have a test you didn't study for, but you think you'll ace it anyway. What do you do?

a) study
b) work on my appearance more
c) make sure you have everything you need
d) write down the facts on your arm, and then do any of the others
e) screw it. POP IN THE GAME! [you insert your fav game into your 360]
f) sleep in
g) play hooky
h) other

5) You find a cat in a tree. you do:

a) ignore it
b) watch it for 10 minutes straight
c) help it
d) call the firemen. its their job, anyway
e) other

6) You here a rumble in the water, and you know what it is; A WATER DRAGON!!! What do you do?

a) fight it!
b) don't bother. the government can handle this.
c) take out your cell phone and take snapshots, and post them online.
d) other

7) You are given a timed quiz, and you know you can finish it, but you wouldn't have enough time. You do:

a) just do it
b) use the blade "clockwork" and stop time so you can finish earlier
c) ask to take the test on another day
d) other

8 )Your are paired up with a Dark Mage (if your a girl) or a Light Devout (if your a boy) who despises you just like you do to them (like Rihoko and Tia) How do you put up with this outrage? You say:

a) "Listen, I know we hate eachother, but we're gonna have to put our differences aside for these large jobs."
b) "HOW COULD YOU??? (you say to the Dark Magus or Light Sage who paired you two up) I HAD HOPE YOU WEREN'T A NUTJOB, BUT YOU FLUSHED IT DOWN THE POOP-FILLED TOILET!!! ..."
c) "I shut up, you shut up. There. Case Closed."
d) Other

9) People think you weird for practicing magick (the same way as some of you memebers probably think of me...). You:

a) quit practicing
b) Continue
c) other

FINAL QUESTION: 10) You are in extreme combat with your arch enemy, and suddenly, you are told your enemy is your older brother, who has always been there for you when your were young. He also has always outdone you in battle, and you ahve been longing to defeat him. You do:

a) keep fighting. He can't be trusted
b) stop fighting, and put aside everything else.
c) fight, but with a grin on your face, telling him you are fighting to prove your worth, without killing him.
d) other

So, take the quiz, and discover your place in the Dark Mage world!

NOTE: Please list what you would do if you selected other in the multiple choice questions instead of typing "other". It can determine your character more efficiently

Last edited by JoeyGGM27 on Fri Oct 10 2008, 04:01; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because of some grammar and spelling errors. I AM NO DUMBAH!!!! LOOGI!!!!! LA LA LAND!!!)
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz Empty here is an example:

Post by JoeyGGM27 Fri Oct 10 2008, 03:56

If I were to take the test this is what It'd look like:

1) Green

2) Draw

3) a) dark magick

4) f) sleep in

5) c) help it

6) a) fight it!

7) d) other: I would try to comlete as much as possible, but then ask for more time

6) c) "I shut up. You shut up. Case closed."

9) c) other: continue practicing, but on them.

10) d) other: instead of stopping, team up, and defeat the real enemy.

Calculations show that I would be...

RIHOKO!!!

Last edited by JoeyGGM27 on Fri Oct 10 2008, 03:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because the 6) in question 6 was replaced with a WINK! emoticon)
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz Empty Re: Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz

Post by yugiyo99 Fri Oct 10 2008, 20:02

1) blue

2) play runescape and funorb by jadex

3) c

4) h (play runescape)

5) a

6) a and c

7) b

8. d ( shut it u nubs!)

9)c ( turn them into trolls!)

10)d (chop his head off!)
yugiyo99
yugiyo99
Copper
Copper

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz Empty Re: Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz

Post by yugiyo99 Fri Oct 10 2008, 20:03

ty
yugiyo99
yugiyo99
Copper
Copper

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Back to top Go down

Post by SpartanPie Fri Oct 10 2008, 20:51

1.Red
2.Make...COMICS!
3.Summoning, why not just summon something that can do all the other magicks?
4.Other, I'd get my business done if you know what I mean.
5.Other, I'd help it get UP the tree(kidding).No, I'd really help it.
6.I'd fight it and then use the meat for a world class restaraunt!(until I run out of the meat).
7.A and B, I'd use clockwork to stop time so I cam have a nervous breakdown then I would just do it.
8.A.
9.Other, I'd use my magic on them until it twists them into into a pretzel and then see what they think.
10.Other, I'd give him a wedgie...what a jerk.
SpartanPie
SpartanPie
Iron on Fire
Iron on Fire

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-05-24

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz Empty Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz. One thing...

Post by JoeyGGM27 Fri Oct 10 2008, 22:36

Quick thing: In Luna and Tia's bio, i accidentaly wrote Aria instead of Tia. The only time Aria should be there is when it says:

She was originally going to be called Tammy, and then Aria, but I changed that.
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz Empty Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz ANSWERS:SpartanPie

Post by JoeyGGM27 Fri Oct 10 2008, 22:46

Okay, based on your answers you'd most likely be...

Tia.

The most crucial answers that you gave that showed who you are were:

3.Summoning, why not just summon something that can do all the other magicks?

5.Other, I'd help it get UP the tree(kidding).No, I'd really help it.

6.I'd fight it and then use the meat for a world class restaraunt!(until I run out of the meat).

9.Other, I'd use my magic on them until it twists them into into a pretzel and then see what they think.

10.Other, I'd give him a wedgie...what a jerk.

3) Because Tia thinks outside of the box
5) Because Tia is usually sarcastic, and tends to make jokes.
6) Because Tia likes to try new and exotic foods.
9) Because Tia ALWAYS, and I mean ALWAYS gets revenge.
10) Because Tia sometimes bully's back a jerk, even if they warm-up.

And there are your results!

Last edited by JoeyGGM27 on Fri Oct 10 2008, 22:48; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because there was a aswer result error)
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Back to top Go down

Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz Empty Dark Mage "Which character are you?" quiz ANSWERS: Yugiyo99

Post by JoeyGGM27 Fri Oct 10 2008, 23:18

Here are your results. You are:

Tyler!

The most crucial answer you gave that told who you were are:

[quote]3) c

5) a

6) a and c

7) b

8 ) d ( shut it u nubs!)[quote]

3) because Tyler eventually takes up summoning
5) because Tyler would think: "It'll get down eventually".
6) because Tyler fights a Water dragon un Chapter 4 and fights it, and at the same time, eventually takes pictures with his phone and sends them.
7) because Tyler would be desperate enough to get better grades that way.
8 )because Tyler would say he can talk, while the other person couldn't

Well, there's your results!

Last edited by JoeyGGM27 on Fri Oct 10 2008, 23:19; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because the 8) in question 8 was replaced with a WINK! emoticon)
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Back to top Go down

Post by Custom K Fri Oct 17 2008, 04:22

ummmmm, well is the character Chris based off me, and the character tyler based off martel?
Custom K
Custom K
Admin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-11-05

https://goldmine.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JoeyGGM27 Mon Oct 20 2008, 00:12

no. I devoloped the character Chris before i knew you. and i made tyler from the top of my head. just total coincidences
JoeyGGM27
JoeyGGM27
GGM Writter
GGM Writter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down